Into the Book

2

About A. Andrew Joyce

Howdy! I'm Andrew, the founder of Into the Book. I'm an avid reader: rarely will you find me apart from some tome which I have poked my nose into. Reading is a huge part of my life, and I've always wanted a way to share my latest reads with my friends and family, and anyone else who'll listen, for that matter. Formerly I had my own blog about reading, but I wanted to get other teens involved. My vision was for a teen-run website filled to overflowing with Christian book reviews.

Well, as you can see, the vision has happened: Into the Book. I'm not a one-trick pony though. Aside from reading, writing is a big hobby of mine. I'm currently writing a fantasy epic set in the world of Enderion, which I hope to eventually publish. I'm also working on building a web design business named Mosaic Web Studios. Those are my main endeavors though I also dabble in various other sundry pursuits.

So! Go have a browse around the website and get your feet wet, enjoy yourself. Everything's better with a good book so go find one off the shelves, curl up in a beanbag chair, and read!

Andrew

Find A Review By: