Into the Book

0

About Jessica Woode

Hey ya’ll! My name is Jessica Woode, and I am very excited to be writing reviews for Into the Book!

First, a little about me. Ever since I was little I have loved to read. When I was four, I cried because I couldn’t read yet. ;) When I did learn to read, that’s all I did! I read every kind of book, but I especially liked mystery and series of books. As I grew, I started to like many different kinds of books. Now, as a teenager, I’ll read almost anything. My favorite types of books now would have to be Historical Fiction, Christian fantasy, etc..But anything you throw my way will be read. :)

My other hobbies and interests include music (mainly the violin and piano), horses, jewelry making, knitting, Bible quizzing, Missions, Doing Hard Things, etc.

I could do none of this on my own. (“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” –Phil. 4:13 ) And that’s the only way I can do this! None of this is of my own strength, or for my own glory, but for Christ!! And our whole lives should be focused on serving Him. When I first heard about Into the Book, I was excited because this is a way for me to help you read books that are edifying and encouraging in your walk with the Lord! (“Finally bretheren, whatever things are true whatever things are honest, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; If there be any virtue or if there be any praise, think on these things.” –Phil 4:8) I hope and pray that the reviews I write will be a blessing to you all!

Find A Review By: