Into the Book

0

About Alisha Hange

First, I am a lover of beautiful things. Poetry, music, fall leaves, sprawling sunsets, soap bubbles and seashells. I love to see beauty in the world around me, because I am a lover of the Creator. I’m an explorer of this great big world He made, and I love to discover the beauty around me.

Secondly, I am a creator of beautiful things. I love to make music and write poetry, because I love to add to the beauty in the world. What better way to bring glory to the Creator than to reflect his creativity and love of beauty? Not only do I love beauty, I love to create beauty.

And thirdly, I love to spread beautiful things. Once I find something beautiful, I want to tell others about it. This is why I joined Into the Book: I want to spread the beauty I see in literature, so that others can experience it. By spreading beauty, I want to inspire in others a love for beauty, and a desire to create.

~ Alisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that your comment is mature, thoughtful, and considerate of others' viewpoints. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without warning.

Find A Review By: