Into the Book

0

About Michael Wright

Before anything else is said, I am above all a devoted slave of Christ – and my life is devoted to living that out. My chief desire is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever, and I strive to do this in every aspect of my life. I am nineteen, and my interests include books, movies, systematic, Reformed theology, Biblical exposition, knives, guns, various flashlights and more.

I am beginning to train for a lifetime of ministry, and my chief interests are Biblical exposition and solid doctrinal teaching. As a hobby I write a bit and read books. My favorite reads are on theological topics and supernatural thrillers. I currently run a theologically based blog which I post on weekly, and a YouTube channel.

It is my great honor and privilege to contribute to Into The Book, I hope above all that people are blessed, edified and guided by the reviews posted here.

Andrew J. is the founder of Into the Book and keeps the site up and running. He is an avid reader and loves to write as well as read new books. He is a part of the Rebelution movement, a teenage rebellion against low expectations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that your comment is mature, thoughtful, and considerate of others' viewpoints. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without warning.

Find A Review By: