Into the Book

0

About Michael Wright

Before anything else is said, I am above all a devoted slave of Christ – and my life is devoted to living that out. My chief desire is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever, and I strive to do this in every aspect of my life. I am nineteen, and my interests include books, movies, systematic, Reformed theology, Biblical exposition, knives, guns, various flashlights and more.

I am beginning to train for a lifetime of ministry, and my chief interests are Biblical exposition and solid doctrinal teaching. As a hobby I write a bit and read books. My favorite reads are on theological topics and supernatural thrillers. I currently run a theologically based blog which I post on weekly, and a YouTube channel.

It is my great honor and privilege to contribute to Into The Book, I hope above all that people are blessed, edified and guided by the reviews posted here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure that your comment is mature, thoughtful, and considerate of others' viewpoints. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without warning.

Find A Review By: